Monday, October 4, 2010

Investment or Stupid Idea

I bought my daughter some glow in the dark silly bands..What is the big deal with these crazy things?

She says oh that's awesome mom I'm going to sell these at school tomorrow.

Me: Wait a long gigantic minute Say What? You're not selling them. I just bought them for you.

Her:  ok I won't sell them I'll just wear them to school and show my friends.

Me: yea I didn't fall off the stupid truck last night I don't believe you. You're not wearing them to school.

Her: please multiplied by 1000!  [no literally 1000 times] I lost my hearing after the 5th time.

Me: When you buy things with your own money you can resell them all you want. Fantastic. Case Closed.

Her: how much did these cost?

Me: $3

Her: Fabulous I'll give you $3 from my piggy bank and I'll resell them.

Me: do you plan to move to Wall Street tomorrow or sell cars? Seriously.

So we came home counted out $3 in change and waaa-laaaaah she's an entrepreneur.

Case Closed for real this time.

I'll update later for the results of her great idea!

That was a moment from my delightful day..

What was your delightful moment of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment