Thursday, October 28, 2010

{head ornaments}

Photobucket
Photobucket
I made her the hairbow for halloween and just so happens she wears it the same day she's supposed to dress like an Indian for drug free week at school....so she has two ornaments on her head! The hair bow was super easy I just used a lighter to seal the ends of ribbons, used a needle and went through center of ribbon (some I folded over to make it {fluffier}), and after tying a knot keeping the ribbons together..just sew to a pony tail holder or metal clip.. I've come the conclusion the thick pony tail holders stay in better than metal or alligator clips. 
Photobucket




giveaways






A Glimpse Inside featured button

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love all the different ribbons you used!

    Thanks so much for linking up to my first party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about the thick ponytail holders holding better. This is too cute. I'd love for you to add this to my link party, "Sweets This Week" @ www.sugarbananas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete